Friday, March 22, 2013

Cosplay, Purim and Halloween costumes 2013! Yoruichi, Snooki and Katy Perry?!

Heyyyy Maniacs!!

It's been awhile since I wrote here, I've been so sick last week and I couldn't update my blog...
But hey, I'm back and I'm here to stay!

So first I want you guys to see this video I made a video at Harucon, which is the annual Purim anime convention in Israel!


It was great going to an anime expo after a year and a half that I didn't go to one. I even wore my self made Yoruichi from Bleach cosplay that won third place in a cosplay contest in a former convention :)
I went to Harucon with Alina and Eyal and Alina took some really cool pics of us as usual :)...









I also took a pic with a fellow bleacher and with the most awesome Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones I met there!




The day before it I went with Gali to one of the worst parties I ever went to in tel aviv.
It was so hot inside that the ink on my tattoo started to swell and itch like a motherfucker! So in the twenty short minutes I was there I took my dress off and danced wearing only my bra and leopard tights! It was a little embarrassing but so fucking liberating, but still I sweated like a pig and we got the hell out of there.
To that party I was dressed as Snooki from jersey shore, but since it's Israel and everyone here's whack, people thought I were Amy winehouse. So annoying considering the fact that when she was still alive I dressed as her in a Purim party and no one knew who I was.
I guess you have to be dead to get noticed. Fuck it. I love Amy! And Snooks! and they have different pouffes. 



On the day of the anime expo I also went to a party, but this one was definitely the worst party I ever went to. Never mind what happened there, but I looked so good! I made a Katy Perry costume from her awesome music video E.T and I also did the super crazy make up she had there...
I really wanted to do a tutorial video of that makeup, so if your'e interested in it, let me know in the comments bellow.





So that's it for now, I wanna show you guys what one of my AWESOME Henya Maniac made for me!
Thanks for this awesome artwork Thina Majidi!♥



If you also want me to feature your Henya Mania artwork on my blog and vlog you can it to me on FB or Email you can find on my contact info :)

See Ya
Henya♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...