Thursday, June 20, 2013

NEW SINGLE STAR AWAY TEASER!

Hey there fellow Maniacs!

BIG AMAZING NEWS!!!

Are you ready for it?
Are you sure???

The teaser for my new single with Denis Kravtsov is finally here!!!


The date of the full M/V realese is....27th of June!!!
So run along to subscribe to Denis K channel where the video will be released and you'll be notified when it comes out!
Mark your calenders, cause it's going to be the BIGGEST summer hit of 2013!

Also, I have in store for you guys the Making Of the M/V and that's going to be on my channel, and I'll upload pics from behind the scenes on my blog so be sure to check it out too :)







Please help us spread this song by sharing it on whichever platform you can, FB, Twitter, Tumblr and so on..
It would mean the world for us :)

That's it for this time :)
Thanks guys!
LOVE♥
Henya







No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...