Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Psy Is a Mother Father Gentleman??


Maniacs!
Wadup???

If you didn't notice, a new viral video hit the internet while you were busy doing something else.
But don't worry! No need to stay in the dark! Henya Mania is here to tell you all about it.

This time it's no other than Psy! the most viewed artist on youtube with a billion and half views for his Gangnam Style hit, had realeased this saturday his new song Gentleman!
With a super catchy tune, easy dance and a funny video, it's sure to become the next big thing everybody's gonna make parody videos to. those have started popping out already, but so did reaction videos, where people film themselves watching the music video for the first time. not only that, but a lot of dance covers are now on youtube, and I made a dance tutorial so you guys can make your own!


Needless to say I also made my own dance cover as well, but this time I got my awesome mommy to participate in the video :)
Thanks mom! I love you!♥
I also got my dog Moris you saw in my Q&A video, and my cat Patchuli to dance with me :)


Anyway, I guess since I was one of the first to upload a dance tutorial, it got a lot of views and it even got noticed by the korean news MBN and my video was featured in their article!
How awesome is that?!
They even wrote my name in korean!
So glad I learned korean and I could read it :P
헨야 마니아







So today's question is...What do you think about Psy's new M/V?
Like? hate? offensive? funny? crazy?
Watch it here and let me know in the comments bellow..
And I'll see you next time!

Love♥♥
Hen











No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...