Monday, August 19, 2013

Back from Berlin!


Halo little maniacs!!!
I'm finally back! well, I came back to Israel almost a month ago but I came back straight to my final exams :\
That sucked... but now that that's over, it's time for my comeback!!!
I have at least 5 videos to edit and upload and I'm working on a new single which is gonna be completely mind blowing!
Besides, I'm moving out of the dorms today to an apartment with the coolest people ever..
I"M SO EXCITED!
I can't wait to start editing my shit from Germany...I had so much fun! here's a sneak peek to what happened there, and I'm gonna post anothert post about the vegan food in Berlin next time. The rest of the pics will be on my facebook so make sure you like me :)






With Gali In Hermsdorf where our hostel was


The awesome artwork on the Berlin wall [westside]


In the central station. never seen anything so big in my life!


Bundestag [Reichstag?]


The reichstag's [bundestag?] elevator!


Brandenburger tur with Gali!!


With Leo and Dominik from our team!


U-bhan I'm gonna miss you :(





I got some ice from a nice shop owner in Alexanderplatz for my huge evil creature bite :|


                             Israel from the plain!


                            Next to an awesome graffiti shop!


                            Me too!


                            Alexanderplatz!





                      Berlin wall

                      On the way to party! I fucking love the trains in Germany!


It's good to be back!
See you next time :)
Hen♥









No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...