Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Harlem Shake Baby!

Sup little maniacs? :)

I have a new video up on my channel!
Even I was swept away by the Harlem Shake craze! 



This video was sooooo much fun to make!
All we did was just go shit crazy and dance our asses off!
My neck is still sour from all that activity..I have to go back to shape..
I wanted to show that us girls don't wanna be locked in the kitchen and cook and clean - GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!
And so we did :)

I had the help of my awesome girls - Gali Cohen, Rachel Drori, Tova Geiger and Liad Vital!
Thank you girls! ♥♥♥

Here's some behind the scenes 

henya mania and the harlem shake israeli sexy girls!

behind the scenes of the harlem shake

harlem shaking

harlem shake israeli sexy edition


harlem shake israeli girls

my favorite pic harlem shaking!



After all that chaos me and Gali made a late night vegan dinner :)
Vegan Shakshuka [Israeli food usually made with eggs] made from chickpeas [hummus] flour and tomato base, green salad and tahini. it was absolutely DELICIOUS!



hen and gali :)
vegan shakshuka
vegan shakshuka

 That's all I wanted to say, hopefully tomorrow I may have some big news :)
So stay tuned and follow me on FB, Twitter, G+, Tumblr and Instagram!

Have a happy Valentines Day!

Henya Mania




No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...