Monday, February 25, 2013

Zombie Walk In Israel - Purim 2013!

Heyyyyy maniacs!

It's Purim craze in my blog and vlog so brace yourselves for some vlogs on Purim events here in Israel and for some AWESOME pics!

Today I'm gonna talk about The annual Purim ZOMBIE WALK!!!
First of all, check out the video I made from the walk :)


It's the first video I did with my new awesome camera :)
So, me, Eyal, Alina and Gali went to the zombie walk together, Alina did Gali's and Eyal's makeup.
They looked so fucking gross :)
I kinda lost them at the beginning trying to shoot interesting people and then we split up, I chatted with some cool people. It was great to see the people that did put a lot off effort and it showed! some of them really looked authentic and zombie-ish, but I saw a lot of crappy costumes as well. Which is also fine, but since it was my first time Zombie walking I expected something else :)

After we zombie-walked for a while we went to a vegan restaurant for a late dinner and we took some pics with the tripod...














Photo credit goes to Alina Imas ♥
And since we're on the zombie vibe, check out one of my favorite videos directed by mike diva!



In the next post I'm gonna talk about the Anime Convention I'd been to also on Purim :)
Here's a Preview!



YES! It's KHAL DROGO!!!! From Game Of Thrones!!!!
And I'm cosplaying as Yoruichi from Bleach :)

So I'll see you next time!
XoXo
Hen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...