Monday, March 4, 2013

Henya Mania in "At" Magazine!!!


Heyyy Maniacs!!!

So here are the exciting news I'd been waiting to tell you!
I was interviewed by a big woman's magazine named “At”, about me, my channel and veganism.
They also took some professional pics of me! With lighting and photoshop and everything!

Well anyway, the article came out in the last issue in the 28.2 and I AM THRILLED!
It came out soooo good!
It's in Hebrew so probably most of you can't read it, sorry! :)
The only problem I have with it is that the writer wrote that Michael does all of the filming and editing which he only did twice...But who cares?! It's a great article and I'm glad the things I said hadn't been taken out of context. So I wanna send a huge thanks to the writer Liat Levi [Levy?]!

Here is the pics from the photoshoot and the pic I took from the paper...I'm hoping I won't have any copyrights issues with it :P
I owe a HUGE Thanks to the amazing photographer Inbal Marmari! You can watch her other works on her website - www.inbalmarmari.com












That's it for now, in the following days I'm gonna upload the video from the anime convention I'd been to on purim, so make sure you follow me on Twitter, facebook, G+, here on my blog to get more updates, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel!


Manic love <3
Hen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...