Monday, September 30, 2013

BIG In Berlin!


Halo!
Boy did I miss saying that...I finally dropped my vlog from Berlin on my channel!
It took me so long to edit, It was a nightmare! but in the end I love the result and it makes me laugh so hard and brings back all the memories...
Obviously, not everything is up there. when I got to Berlin I thought I was going to vlog every second of it, but in the end I was like "ok Hen, this is awesome. take a picture and vlog it". As you can see, on the first I was vlogging like crazy but the more I was experiencing , the less need I felt to share it.
And it might sound a little depressing, but that's what I think about all those social networks, That if we all really enjoyed life and had a ton of experiences everyday, we wouldn't need facebook and twitter to show our life to other people.
But hey! vlogging is so not related to this equation, and I'm just at the beginning of my vlogging days, so stay tuned, there's so much more to come!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...