Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DIRTY PICTURE





Hello follow Maniacs!
My latest video is from The Vegan Woman summer 2013 catalog photoshoot!
The amazing Alina Imas was our photographer, Atalia the great was our stylist, Ben the model and make up artist, Dana, Inbal, Ahron and me were the models and Sivan, well Sivan is everything :)


It was a great photoshoot! Even though it started so early and after so many sleepless nights.
sadly I had to leave at one point when it was getting to hot and I started feeling dizzy and nauseated :\
I got to keep these AWESOME 'Vegan Gal' shorts and 'I Love Vegans' pink top. I wear them everywhere! last week I wore the shorts for 2 days in a row! Cause not changing clothes is cool!...or something...


What pieces did you like? Check out the catalog here and let me know what you like the most in the comments below :)
Love♥
Hen












No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...